ChicagoSportsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs News and Notes: Happy Holidays, David Ross, Happ’s happening, Hot Stove, more
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Cubs News and Notes: Happy Holidays, David Ross, Happ’s happening, Hot Stove, more

Dec 24, 2019, 9:19 PM

First and foremost, I wanted to take a moment to wish all of our readers a very safe and Happy Holidays! Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Happy Holidays, David Ross, Happ’s happening, Hot Stove, more

Dec 25, 2019, 7:52 AM

First & foremost Merry Christmas to you & Yours Mr. Allison. I know I'm in the minority, but I would be okay with giving this years Centerfield shot to Almora/Happ and seeing if either one can make a statement to be the regular centerfielder. I just believe with Maddon's constant need to platoon everybody everyday, that neither got a real shot. I also believe for (as you stated) pennies on the dollar Addison Russell is worth resigning. He is definitely a better back up infielder than anyone currently on the Cub roster. Also, Merry Christmas to all the other CubHQ writers & contributors and Cub Fans....Oh Yeah, "Dear Santa, A Nick Castellanos contract this year would be a nice gift!" ??????

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic