ChicagoSportsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs News and Notes: Baez's arbitration, Bryant watch, Nico Hoerner, Hot Stove, more
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Cubs News and Notes: Baez's arbitration, Bryant watch, Nico Hoerner, Hot Stove, more

Jan 6, 2020, 9:31 AM

Javier Baez (along with a handful of other Cubs’ players) is due for arbitration this winter. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Baez's arbitration, Bryant watch, Nico Hoerner, Hot Stove, more

Jan 6, 2020, 11:50 AM

If I'm Washington, I'm not sure I would trade Robles for Bryant who you might not be able to keep once he becomes a free agent. I really believe the Cubs need to be looking at hot prospects that are still in the minors and preferably shoring up the starting pitching for the future.

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Baez's arbitration, Bryant watch, Nico Hoerner, Hot Stove, more

Jan 8, 2020, 9:13 AM

Hey Ken -

You'll have to check out the next edition of Anthony Pasquale's podcast "Cubs Corner." He and I discuss KB and my thoughts on him being "terribly overrated." Tons of other good stuff in there as well.

Jan 9, 2020, 11:38 AM

Sounds like something I would be really interested in. Where do I find Anthony's podcast... Thanks

Jan 9, 2020, 9:47 PM

It should be on the front page at some point in the next day or two...I will post it in here too for ya.

Jan 10, 2020, 6:05 AM

Thanks, Tony (and Ken).

Jan 10, 2020, 10:40 AM

Thanks cucubbie & Ken. This really seems like something that will be very interesting to all Cub and baseball fans.

Jan 11, 2020, 7:45 AM

Other podcasts are on soundcloud and Apple

https://soundcloud.com/discover

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic