ChicagoSportsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs News and Notes: Cubs Spring Training roster released, Bryant trade rumors continue
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Cubs News and Notes: Cubs Spring Training roster released, Bryant trade rumors continue

Feb 6, 2020, 8:17 AM

Don’t look now, but the Kris Bryant trade rumors have started again. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs Spring Training roster released, Bryant trade rumors continue

Feb 6, 2020, 9:21 AM

I have always wondered why they wait till Spring Training or the regular season to get these operations then miss the whole season.

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs Spring Training roster released, Bryant trade rumors continue

Feb 6, 2020, 4:12 PM

I agree Ken that the Cubs have to take the best deal offered this Spring for Bryant. There is no way Kris will resign with the Cubs in two years. If they wait until mid summer is value, as you stated will be less. It really is sad Kris let Boris talk him out of a long term deal with the Cubs. Now the Cubs management has no choice to to get the best package being offered.
Great video on Lenny Randle. LOL I remember seeing the highlights of him doing that!
You just made me feel real old with your listing of this being Don Hoaks birthday. I remember watching him play 3B for the Pirates in the late 50's early 60's. Good Ball Player!

Feb 7, 2020, 7:03 AM

Hey Ken- Sorry to make ya feel old! Don't feel bad though, I feel that way every day anymore... lol

Feb 7, 2020, 12:30 PM

KEN1 and KEN2 YOU ARE OLDIES BUT GOODIES

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic