ChicagoSportsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs News and Notes: Jon Lester's future, 'Long gone summer' with Sammy Sosa, more
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Cubs News and Notes: Jon Lester's future, 'Long gone summer' with Sammy Sosa, more

May 6, 2020, 9:11 AM

Jon Lester says that he's not opposed to ending his career where it began – there's just one problem – it didn't begin with the Cubs. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Jon Lester's future, 'Long gone summer' with Sammy Sosa, more

May 6, 2020, 11:54 AM

Regardless of the steriod stuff, I am excited to see some old Cubs footage from those days that might have never been seen on the documentary.

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Jon Lester's future, 'Long gone summer' with Sammy Sosa, more

May 6, 2020, 8:47 PM

Even with the last couple of Lesters years being just so so, he was worth every dollar the Cubs paid for him. There is no price you can put on the 2016 championship of which Jon Lester was a key player. If the Cubs & Lester come to an agreement great, if Lester & the Cubs decide to part company then I wish Big Jon well and thank him for bringing something I never thought I would see in my lifetime.

May 7, 2020, 9:47 AM

Jon Lester and Theo Epstein coming into town showed that the Cubs were serious about winning for the first time in a long long time.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic