ChicagoSportsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs News and Notes: Morrow released, Rizzo's back, Baez extension talk update, more
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Cubs News and Notes: Morrow released, Rizzo's back, Baez extension talk update, more

Jul 10, 2020, 8:03 AM

After nearly three years of dealing with injuries, the Cubs have finally cut Brandon Morrow loose.
Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Morrow released, Rizzo's back, Baez extension talk update, more

Jul 10, 2020, 8:22 AM

Kenny, Kenny, Kenny.

First, Morrow was with the Dodgers before coming to Chicago, not the Padres. I know all California teams Lok the same to you.

Second, Comparing Rizzo's back with yours is like comparing a Ferrari with an Edsel. Plus you are at least double his age.

Keep up the good work my friend.

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Morrow released, Rizzo's back, Baez extension talk update, more

Jul 10, 2020, 8:37 AM

He actually wrote the right years with the Padres (2015 and 2016) but didn't mention the healthy year with the Dodgers that led to the huge contract. I think he was making a point of the injured years only.

And nice old man back response.

Jul 10, 2020, 9:44 AM

Like you I rarely read everything he writes, I just skim to see if he mentioned me.

Jul 10, 2020, 10:33 AM

lol...he misses you dearly

Jul 10, 2020, 11:55 AM

Like he misses kidney stones

Jul 10, 2020, 12:40 PM

true

Jul 10, 2020, 10:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Cubs News and Notes: Morrow released, Rizzo's back, Baez extension talk update, more ]

You're not wrong...

Jul 10, 2020, 10:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Cubs News and Notes: Morrow released, Rizzo's back, Baez extension talk update, more ]

I'll make it a point to pencil you in the next column.

Jul 10, 2020, 10:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Cubs News and Notes: Morrow released, Rizzo's back, Baez extension talk update, more ]

Thanks for the backup, "boss." LOL

Jul 10, 2020, 10:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Cubs News and Notes: Morrow released, Rizzo's back, Baez extension talk update, more ]

I know he was with LA, but he spent DL time in SD prior to that. Thanks for the nice words though... Is Linda still tolerating you? ;)

Jul 11, 2020, 5:36 PM

Tolerate me? She hasn't spoken to me in three months. So nothing's changed.

Jul 11, 2020, 7:01 PM

Not sure whether to laugh or reply, "WHY?, What'd you do?"

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic