ChicagoSportsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs News and Notes: Tom Ricketts on team salary, Starling Marte, Nats win, Hot Stove
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Cubs News and Notes: Tom Ricketts on team salary, Starling Marte, Nats win, Hot Stove

Oct 31, 2019, 8:22 AM

Tom Ricketts wasn’t afraid to say (in not-so-many words), that he wasn’t exactly happy about the dollars to wins ratio on the north side of Chicago. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Tom Ricketts on team salary, Starling Marte, Nats win, Hot Stove

Oct 31, 2019, 12:59 PM

Congratulations to Davy Martinez & the Nationals. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. As far as the Cubs go... trade for Lindor & moving Javy back to 2nd base and have Nico Horner go to Center with Jason going back to right field and sign Castellanos for left. You can then trade Schwarber to an american league team for some young quality pitchers.... something to think about.

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Tom Ricketts on team salary, Starling Marte, Nats win, Hot Stove

Oct 31, 2019, 1:14 PM

I am like Corey. The best game 7, was Cubs beating Indians in extra innings. Heyward stated during rain delay, "We are the best, we are the ones to win the World Series" or words to that effect, and they went out and did it.

Oct 31, 2019, 1:20 PM

I agree Jerry

Oct 31, 2019, 1:51 PM

Lindor and El Mago up the middle would certainly be fun to watch...i doubt they can pull it off but let's see how it all unfolds.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic