ChicagoSportsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions…The Cubs Reckoning is Here
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Sep 29, 2019, 11:32 AM

“Never let the pressure exceed the pleasure,” “Respect 90,” “Embrace the Target,” “Try not to suck,” the Maddonisms could go on and on and on but the truth of the matter is that Theo’s words ring much louder than anything Joe Maddon has said or will say when he said that this year is “ a reckoning in a lot of ways.” Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions…The Cubs Reckoning is Here

Sep 29, 2019, 12:23 PM

Couldn't agree more. One more area that needs improvement is umpiring. I've never witnessed so much many bad umpires in all of my years of watching baseball. I don't know what they are being taught in umpiring school but they are failing in all areas of the game. The only area that they have been consistent in is inconsistency. They are all capable of becoming better. I'm definitely not in favor of robotic umpires. The rule changers have already ruined the game with the majority of the rule changes. Each year they take away from the game that's been in place for a hundred years by changing rules. Leave the #### game alone. If they want to change some things ban batting gloves and all the hardware that the players wear. Play the game the natural way. Also, you can't tell me that the baseballs haven't been doctored with the insane amount of homeruns hit by hitters that surpassed their total homeruns hit in one season than in the course of their career. That needs to stop.

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic