ChicagoSportsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs News and Notes: Happy 4th, Cubs’ Camp, ‘Little’ Tony, K-Boom, COVID-19 testing, more
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 51

Cubs News and Notes: Happy 4th, Cubs’ Camp, ‘Little’ Tony, K-Boom, COVID-19 testing, more

Jul 4, 2020, 9:10 AM

Happy 4th of July from all of us at CubsHQ. If you’re going to go out and watch the fireworks or celebrate tonight, please do so safely and responsibly! Now, let’s talk Cubs baseball. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Happy 4th, Cubs’ Camp, ‘Little’ Tony, K-Boom, COVID-19 testing, more

Jul 4, 2020, 10:04 AM

I no longer have to worry about where I can catch the Cub games. With Youtube TV raising their prices $15 to the same price as Hulu it is no longer logical to stay with YouTube TV. I have been enjoying the Marquee channel on Hulu live tv since yesterday. Can't wait for the season to start.

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Happy 4th, Cubs’ Camp, ‘Little’ Tony, K-Boom, COVID-19 testing, more

Jul 4, 2020, 12:20 PM

Great! How much are you paying for Hulu TV package with Marquee?

Jul 5, 2020, 2:56 PM

Tony, the Hulu live tv I have is still on its week of free viewing but the plan I have Marquee was part of the basic sport channels I get for the basic price of $54.99. I added an extended DVR (200 hours) and unlimited screens that brought it right to about the $65 that Youtube tv wants with no Marquee sports. I prefer Youtube tv, but if there both at the same price & I get Marquee on Hulu, then bye Youtube tv!

Jul 6, 2020, 9:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Cubs News and Notes: Happy 4th, Cubs’ Camp, ‘Little’ Tony, K-Boom, COVID-19 testing, more ]

Good morning, Ken
Hope you and yours are well.
I feel dumb, as can't find the short 60 game schedule either here, or on the internet generally. I assume MLB has published it. Can you help, please ? I'd like to repost to my own (fairly dormant so far this season) fan group on that other platform. Also, will there be any training games vs other teams before the season begins ? Haven't seen any mention of such.
Thanks for your tolerance of this Cubs fan's ignorance.
Harry G from Pa.

Jul 6, 2020, 9:35 AM

It should be released today by MLB

Jul 6, 2020, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Cubs News and Notes: Happy 4th, Cubs’ Camp, ‘Little’ Tony, K-Boom, COVID-19 testing, more ]

here you go:

https://www.cubshq.com/update/Cubs-MLB-schedule-to-be-released-on-MLB-Tonight-28281

Jul 6, 2020, 5:15 PM

Guess i wasn't so dumb, LOL.
Thanks, cucubbie

Jul 6, 2020, 6:14 PM

no problem

Replies: 8
| visibility 51
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic