NFL Power Rankings: Where do the Bears rank?
|Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 1:27 PM- -|
Another week has now come and gone in the NFL with tons of fun in this crazy 2020 season.
We at Bears HQ would love to deliver our Week 12 NFL Power Rankings after a fun and wild week 11. We decided to explain the top 15. 1. Chiefs 10-1 - The reigning Super Bowl champions have reclaimed the top spot in our rankings. After a tough win over the Panthers, the Chiefs continue to rattle off wins and look to be the cream of the crop in the AFC. A strong comeback against the Raiders solidifies this choice. 2. Steelers 10-0 - Another win for the Steelers against the Bengals leaves them undefeated. I think the Steelers are the most complete team and roster in the league, and they have a perfect record to show for it.
We at Bears HQ would love to deliver our Week 12 NFL Power Rankings after a fun and wild week 11. We decided to explain the top 15.
1. Chiefs 10-1 - The reigning Super Bowl champions have reclaimed the top spot in our rankings. After a tough win over the Panthers, the Chiefs continue to rattle off wins and look to be the cream of the crop in the AFC. A strong comeback against the Raiders solidifies this choice.
2. Steelers 10-0 - Another win for the Steelers against the Bengals leaves them undefeated. I think the Steelers are the most complete team and roster in the league, and they have a perfect record to show for it.
3. Saints 8-2 - After losing in the postseason in heartbreaking fashion three years in a row, Drew Brees resigned with one goal in mind: a Lombardi Trophy. Unfortunately, that road to a Super Bowl hits a bump with Drew Brees sidelined. The Saints have rattled off seven wins in a row and are building as an NFC favorite now. Taysom Hill at QB is looking to keep the streak going.
4. Rams 7-3 - In a year where the Rams were expected to take a step back after losing many pieces after last year, the Rams have turned heads in 11 weeks. The Rams have swept the NFC EAST and lost to the Bills, 49ers, and Miami. These Rams have also whooped the Bears, gave the Seahawks a loss, and beat Brady and the Bucs. Rams are really looking complete as of late.
5. Bills 7-3 - The AFC East is finally for the taking, and the Bills look primed to take it. Looking stay hot, the Bills lost a heartbreaker on a Hail Mary play against Arizona. The road to the playoffs is a little bit tougher, but I won’t panic on Buffalo just yet. (Coming off a Bye)
6. Buccaneers 7-4 - A team with tons of expectations is has struggled to live up to them lately. With all of the weapons this team has, the offense has struggled against the Giants and looked terrible against the Saints on Sunday. The Bucs rebounded with a dominant defeat of the Panthers but was then beat by the Rams.
7. Colts 7-3 - The Colts were in our initial top 15 heading into the year, but a loss at the hands of the Jaguars dropped them out of it. The Colts have been up and down this year, but a strong win over the Titans on Thursday Night Football and then beating the Packers gives them the lead in the division in the AFC South and a top 7 ranking.
8. Seahawks 7-3 - Russell Willson and the Seahawks had lost three of four games and desperately needed a win against the Cardinals — and Russell delivered. Wilson has solidified himself as an MVP candidate but hasn’t gotten enough help as of late. The Seahawks are still a contender, but there is doubt in my mind.
9. Packers 7-3 - The Packers quietly went 13-3 last season and started year 2 of the Matt Lafleur era with a bang and a 7-3 record to show for it. It was a little too close for comfort against the Jaguars, but a win is a win for Green Bay. This week though, the Colts gave them a loss. They’re exciting but beatable.
10. Raiders 6-4 - The Raiders are quietly one of the most competitive teams in the league. They are well-coached and can run the ball, and have been winners against the Saints, Chiefs, and Browns in games they were underdogs in. Keep an eye on Las Vegas to turn some heads down the stretch after they handily beat the Broncos. A tough loss from the Chiefs doesn’t make me jump ship on this team.
11. Dolphins 6-4 - Whether it's Ryan Fitzpatrick or Tua Tagovailoa, the Miami Dolphins continue to win games. The Dolphins are in every game, and have destroyed the 49ers and the Rams now, and beat the Cardinals and Chargers. Do not sleep on the rebuilding Dolphins, even though they came back to life a bit with a loss to the Broncos.
12. Cardinals 6-4 - The Cardinals are back out of the top 10 after a crazy win over the Bills in Hail Mary fashion and, most recently, a loss at the Seahawks' hands. Kyler Murray has been slinging the ball and running all over the place. Keep an eye on the Cardinals as the year continues.
13. Titans 7-3 - A year after making the AFC Championship, the Titans looked poised to take advantage of a division that has lacked a true contender. Tennessee retained Ryan Tannehill and Derrick Henry, which was their bread and butter down the stretch. The Titans have had a few tough weeks and got a much-needed victory over the Ravens.
14. Ravens 6-4- Baltimore sits at 6-4 after a tough loss in a monsoon against the Patriots and an overtime loss to Tennessee. The Ravens have looked beatable this season, and teams are starting to beat them. Baltimore needs to get back on track.
15. Browns 7-3 - The Browns’ now sit at 7-3 after a gritty win over the Eagles. The Ravens and Steelers have beat up on them, but the Browns have looked good against anybody else but the Raiders. The Browns lost Odell Beckham Jr. for the year, but a strong 7-3 record and the best running back duo in the league keeps Cleveland in our top 15.
Football Team 3-7
Keep an eye out as we will periodically update these rankings during the season.